domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2015

(The) Psychic [Hearts]

I know you have a fucked-up life
Growing up in a stupid town
Your mother was a mixed-up chick
And your father, he just fucked around

A little too much for his own good
I'd kill the bastard if I could
Kill all the boys with their fucked-up noise
And all the bullshit they seem to enjoy

The kids at school call you slut
Nothing but...
What the fuck are they into?

Stupid fools

Losers

Assholes

Suck all the luck

Out of the world
The world with you
If I can get it back to you, I will
Kick their asses all over town
All over town
I'll turn it over

I don't even know you that well
What the hell

The summer spell

What's it like, going out?
Noone knows what you're about

Abused
And used
And cut in two
The Hollow Man have nothing to do

Laugh all the time
Try to get high
And try to hide behind though lie

They fucked your head up
That's for sure
Your heart is ripped now
Wrapped in fur

But you know that sex is pretty insane
And magic seems to kill the pain
And the things that go on inside your brain
Makes you seem to think that you're to blame

Don't think about it
Grow it out
Love'em all, and say it loud

Fight the scumbags that slap you around
Scream your crazy lost and found
We don't have to tell you what is right
We have all the faith it was not right

Sadness is
And sadness was
And sadness will always be
Because comfort comes around from the strangest of men

I got no time for sad songs, baby
Don't need you to say I'm crazy
Stick your tongue out and you look at me
And I will buy it obviously
Push you down onto your knees
Do you laugh away in sleaze

You're not the only girl in town
But you're the only one that's got me down
Psychic Hearts go out to you
Psychic Heart go right to you

My prayer to you
Is that you do all the things you set out to do
And live your life the way you love

But will you remember one thing for me?
I will always love you


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J8VYH_xrGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyKfcNfdLpI

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário